The objective of the Conference is to create a forum for scientists, engineers and others experts to report,
share and discuss the most recent advances in the field of armament and safety technology.
Branches: mechanics, optics, optoelektronics, elektronics, control and robotics, technical equipment operation, chemistry and technology of explosives.
The topics that can be covered are:
- technical modernization of the Armed Forces;
- armament and equipment of a soldier in the XXI century;
- ammunition, weapon and rocket systems;
- targets detection and tracking; camouflage;
- command and fire control systems;
- interior, exterior and terminal ballistics;
- explosive physics and modern high explosives;
- land, air and navy armament and technology;
- precision strike unmanned weapon platforms;
- counterterrorism technical measures;
- personal and infrastructure security;
- education and training of technical personnel for the Armed Forces.